You know the basics of building applications using Entity Framework. Now let's make sure that you are following the best practices with respect to security, testing, deployment, and performance.
You will learn to:
- Choose the best project structure for code cleanliness and testability
- Unit test data access with an in-memory database
- Integration test data access with a real database in a container
- Automate build and deployment with migrations
- Take advantage of the latest C# language features to ensure correctness
Lots of people have opinions. Not everyone can justify them. Make sure you know the reasons behind your choices.